Hi Amanda :) I am lovin your graphics blog. do you think the baby animals background with the frogs would do well on the fundraising blog? the one that is here http://jeremiahspromisejohn1418.blogspot.com/ I so do not know what I am doing! I really need it to look better. How much would it cost to use that background and someone connect it all? I like the 3 column but am not sure I even have that right at this point! LOL
hugs Tami Praying Jeremiah Home Quickly www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Hi Amanda :) I am lovin your graphics blog. do you think the baby animals background with the frogs would do well on the fundraising blog? the one that is here
http://jeremiahspromisejohn1418.blogspot.com/
I so do not know what I am doing! I really need it to look better. How much would it cost to use that background and someone connect it all? I like the 3 column but am not sure I even have that right at this point! LOL
hugs
Tami
Praying Jeremiah Home Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment